Lippia alba carvoniferum
Optimal ranges of biochemical composition of a good pure and chemotyped essential oil of Pronto alimento:
Permitted use according to age or condition of the patient:
Safe application routes:
Risks of using essential oil:
General information and properties:
Pronto Alivio Qt Carvona essential oil has antispasmodic, antimicrobial and antalgic properties. This essential oil aroused special interest in the study of its fungicidal properties in onychomycosis against Trichophyton rubrum and T. mentagrophytes.
correct traditional indications
Fungal nail infection (Onychomycosis)
Orthopedics and/or Rheumatology
Joint and/or muscle pain
Warnings on the use of essential oils:
The information on traditional use is not a substitute for the advice of a pharmacist or aromatherapy physician. Its use without attending to said recommendation will always be under your responsibility. If in doubt, it is recommended to consult your doctor. It is important to confirm the diagnosis of your disease or condition to make the best decision. It is especially important to review the contraindications and precautions for use of each essential oil. The indications and contraindications of an essential oil depend on its molecular composition. The traditional uses reported refer to essential oils and 100% pure vegetable oils with detailed information on origin, quality and specific molecular composition ranges for a SAFE AND EFFECTIVE AROMATHERAPY. THEY DO NOT APPLY TO ANY ESSENTIAL OIL THAT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS INFORMATION! AROMATMA SAS is not responsible for inappropriate and/or abusive use of essential oils and vegetable oils. Allergy: Before using an essential oil, it is advisable to apply a drop on the inside of the elbow and wait 24 hours in order to demonstrate a possible allergic reaction. It is appropriate to consult the chapter entitled "Risks of using essential oil" if the icon "Allergy risks" appears.
Do not use during pregnancy or while lactating.
Do not apply to babies.
For topical use, dilute it in a vegetable oil in a maximum proportion equivalent to 20%.
- De la Charie, T. et al. Website « Compagnie des Sens » – https://www.compagnie-des-sens.fr/
- Franchomme, P., R. Jollois, and D. Pénoël. 2001. L'aromathérapie Exactly. Encyclopédie de L'utilisation Thérapeutique Des Huiles Essentielles. Editions Roger Jollois.
- Zhiri A., Baudoux D. Huiles essentielles chémotypées et leurs synergies.
- Passport Santé. Website https://www.passeportsante.net/
- Scott A. Johnson, 2015. Evidence-based essential oil therapy the ultimate guide to the therapeutic and clinical application of essential oils (EBEO)
Image source: https://co.pinterest.com/