In hot climates, the use of sleeveless clothing is quite common, so the armpits are exposed, so it is best to have healthy and good-looking skin. In some women, a kind of dark spot is observed in this area of the body that affects their appearance. These spots usually appear for different reasons:
- The continuous use of shaving machines causes irritation and in the long term it manifests itself with hyperpigmentation of the area.
- Use of deodorants-antiperspirants. These products contain chemicals that can pigment the skin in the long term.
- During the pregnancy period, some women, due to hormonal changes, usually present an overproduction of melanin in this area of the body.
- Acanthosis nigricans is a skin disorder that causes spots in the folds of the skin, such as the neck, groin, and armpits.
- It may be related to diseases: excess weight and diabetes. When dark spots are observed on different parts of the body, it is best to consult a dermatologist.
To remove these stains, specialized products formulated with anti-irritant substances should be used, as this is a delicate area that requires special care. Licorice, a depigmenting ingredient with calming properties, is indicated to be recommended to patients. Phytocare has complemented the formulation of the lightening mask with anti-inflammatory substances indicated for the face and delicate areas.