Facial porcelain is a treatment to hydrate the skin, give more light and improve its quality. It is a cosmetic procedure that, through natural dermatocosmetic products, helps to hydrate the skin and give it more luminosity.
Facial porcelain is indicated for people who perceive their skin to be dry, dehydrated and dull, as well as patients who seek to take care of their skin regularly with professional maintenance treatment. Facial Porcelain is contraindicated for skin with acne, sensitive skin, allergies or inflammatory diseases.
Facial porcelain was developed in Europe several years ago, due to its effectiveness it has quickly become popular in the United States and Latin America. After treatment the skin feels and looks smooth and even. The results are immediate. It is an ideal technique to keep the skin young, soft and clean. Similar results to peeling are obtained, but in a less aggressive way, allowing normal activities to be carried out immediately. It is ideal for the skin to renew itself naturally, helping to reduce wrinkles and lighten the skin tone. All exfoliations pursue the same objective to eliminate dead cells, superficial wrinkles and impurities.
Facial porcelain achieves changes similar to superficial peeling but in a less aggressive way, allowing you to return to normal tasks immediately. This is an aesthetic procedure that removes dead cells on the outer layers and promotes cell regeneration, increasing collagen production and thus elasticity. Duration of the procedure between 45 and 60 minutes.
- Remove make-up from eyes and lips with SkinHealth Make-up Remover
- Clean face, neck and décolleté with SkinHealth Cleansing Gel (use less than one gram, with a damp wipe). Apply all over the face, foam comes out, remove with a cloth moistened with water, until there is no trace of product or no soapy substance is felt. It is used to clean all types of skin. One time is enough for all the skins in the cabin.
- Exfoliate with acid (Do not use acids on people under 16 years of age). For face, neck and décolletage, dispense three times the pump of SkinHealth 7% Glycolic Acid Gel into a container and approximately one (1) gram of SkinHealth Facial Exfoliating Gel mix until a homogeneous substance is obtained. If I am going to do face and neck 2 Glycolic pushes and approximately 0.67 (2/3) grams of SkinHealth Facial Exfoliating Gel. If I am only going to do the face: Glycolic Acid 7% gel one (1) push + Exfoliating Gel 0.5 or ½ grams. If you are also going to do the hands, forearms and hands you should use more product. Mix the two components in a cup or pot or bowl. Do not do with another percentage of glycolic acid. Do not do with glycolic acids from other commercial houses.
- Apply this mixture evenly to the face, neck and décolleté with a fan brush, gently circling for one minute. I can apply it close to the eye contour. Apply the mixture with a brush, finish the application and account for 10 minutes. Make semicircles with the brush, doing a light mechanical exfoliation on the face for a little while.
- Once the minute has elapsed, let the mixture act for 9 more minutes on the skin without massaging. (If redness occurs in the area before the end of the ten minutes, remove it). You can remove it with a moistened wipe or dry gauze; if there are granules with a brush.
- Remove this mixture with gauze pads dipped in cold water.
- Tone with SkinHealth Vitalizing Water on face, neck, décolleté. They use it at home to tone with a massage, it is used for outbreaks, sanitary napkin burns and any allergic process; now that they are leaving for the farm, vitalizing water and prevents stains and itching from mosquitoes. It does not have alcohol, it does not burn.
- Porcelain with the mask/mix. It can be done on hands, arms, and forearms, postpartum, fifteen-year-old, and in an 80-year-old woman. Make a mixture of SkinHealth Natural Strawberry Mask with SkinHealth Dermorerepairing Cream until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Apply to face, neck and décolleté, with an applicator (tongue depressor). Let it act for 15 minutes. Remove with tongue depressor since the dermoreparative cream is oily. Do not moisten because it encarta. Remove the mask with a tongue depressor and then finish removing with dry gauze. Remove debris or excess with slightly moistened gauze or Wypall.
Moisturize and nourish by applying SkinHeath 10% Pure Vitamin C Gel, massaging until completely absorbed. Apply to clean face and let dry. Gel with 10% pure vitamin C, antioxidant, lifts, can be used at night. It will not stain the skin. We put a dot and spread as far as we can, it goes a long way, it is not greasy, it does not shine, it is absorbed very quickly, it reduces wrinkles, prevents aging, lightens freckles caused by the sun, pigmentation of dark circles. Circulation with soft circular massage when there is congestion for better control of dark circles.
- Protect by applying SkinHealth Gel Sunscreen sparingly evenly, until it is transparent. This screen is 100% effective protecting the skin from the sun's rays, it does not generate a pampering effect, it is not greasy; with a gothic one it is enough, apply with fine touches until it is transparent, if you do more massage, remove it.
- Dissimilate by applying SkinHealth Silk Skin (Mattizer) , the skin looks super good, mattifies and leaves.
How to take care of your skin after the procedure?
After having performed the treatment, it is necessary that you have certain care and that you avoid some practices that can affect your skin:
- After the procedure, it is advisable not to wash your face until the next day, so as not to remove the applied active ingredients from your skin.
- Once the procedure is done, it is recommended to suspend the homemade exfoliations.
- Do not use dermatocosmetic products from another commercial house.
- Get out of the sun; This procedure allows the generation of new cells, so exposing the skin to the sun's rays can be quite harmful. It is important to apply a good amount of sunscreen.
- Drink plenty of water, this allows you to keep your skin hydrated and eliminate toxins from the body.