ACONITUM MULTIPOT: Inflammation secondary to fear
Aconitum multipot is a homeopathic medicine without side effects that is indicated in: violent, fast, intense and extreme situations such as an accident, an operation, a serious illness or a thermal shock, therefore it is useful in:
- Brutal exposure to intense cold, which can cause facial paralysis or conjunctivitis. Heat stroke, sunstroke or dehydration. Vertigo in people with high blood pressure.
- Acute throat, nose and respiratory diseases. Laryngitis, asthma, colds, flu and catarrhal syndromes, otitis, tonsillitis, acute sinusitis, bronchopneumonia. Fever with the patient congested and dry, without sweating. It is common to be very thirsty and anxious.
- Extreme fear and/or violently traumatic experiences that cause physical disorders, such as diarrhea, insomnia, loss of menstruation, intense neuralgic pain or increases in blood pressure. Feeling of extreme alertness, anguish, agitation, emotional tension and anxiety. Sudden and intense panic attacks, as if the person's life were in danger. For Dr. López Vallespir, “[…] Aconitum is a remedy for a confused subject who does not live in reality, but in an imaginary present made of threats, of immediate dangers, hence his fear of imminent death and his panic attacks ”.
- For pets when you take them on a trip and expose them to sudden changes in temperature and dehydration, or when they are exposed to fireworks, it is an essential medicine that prevents fatal outcomes.
According to medical criteria. By adding this product to your cart you are accepting that you have a medical prescription that recommends its use.
Dosage and/or method of use: In general, 3 times a day, 10 drops. In acute phases every 15 minutes.
Active principles: Aconitum Napellus D6, Aconitum Napellus D12, Aconitum Napellus D30 and Aconitum Napellus D200
Commercial presentation: Aconitum multipot drops 30 mL bottle.
Contraindications and Warnings: None known and/or reported.
This homeopathic product is also useful for pets. In animals use at a rate of 0.43 drops per kilo of weight. Example, a cat that weighs 9 kilos will be administered 4 drops per day dissolved in a small amount of water. Tip: add the drops to the water without your pet watching.
-  Demarque D., Jouanny J., Poitevin B., Saint-Jean Y. Homeopathic Pharmacology and Materia Medica. ECHR. Paris. 2006
-  López-Vallespir S. The homeopathic universe. Ed. Univalsan. Grenade. 2006
-  Lamothe J. Pediatric Homeopathy. Indigo. Barcelona. 2002
-  Grandgeorge D. The homeopathic remedy. Kairos. Barcelona. 1994
-  Vannier L. Homeopathic materia medica. Ed. Porrúa. Mexico. 2001
-  Kent. JT Homeopathic materia medica course. Ed. Porrúa. Mexico. 2004
-  Baltacis, B. (2012). Homeopathy and neonatology. Homœopathic Links, 25 (01), 21-25.
- Nandy, P. (2015). A review of Basic Research on Homoeopathy from a physicist's point of view. Indian Journal of Research in Homeopathy , 9 (3), 141.
- Scary facial expression image taken from istockphoto.com
- Image of the Aconitum plant and flower taken from dreamstime.com
- Field emission scanning electron microscopy image of the homeopathic medicine Aconitum napellus, a plant-derived homeopathic medicine, (a) is for potency 6C; (b) is for the power 30C and (c) is for the power 200C taken from .
Shipping and delivery times
Shipping and delivery times
Bogota free shipping for purchases over $40,000 delivery 24 to 72 hours. If you require delivery the same day shipping value $10,000 BOGOTA EXPRESS.
Remember, other places in Colombia purchases over $80,000 free shipping and only $8,000 minor purchases, delivery times in Colombia intermediate cities 3 to 5 days. Municipalities 4 to 7 days.
International Shipments: the system will calculate the freight rate, delivery times vary according to each country.
Please verify that the contact information for the delivery such as name, telephone number and address are correct to facilitate the delivery of your order by the carriers.
Orders are shipped only on business days , understanding that they are from Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Colombia.
Care instructions and precautions
Care instructions and precautions
In general, keep products out of the reach of children. Store the medication in its original packaging, in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight and away from strong electromagnetic fields (refrigerator, microwave, computers, cell phones, etc.). Avoid exposure to X-rays; when traveling by plane, wrap the bottle in aluminum foil. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. According to medical criteria. By adding this product to your cart you are accepting that you have a medical prescription that recommends its use. See the product label for more information. Avoid leaving the bottle uncovered for a long time to prevent evaporation.
Homeopathic treatment does not interfere with any other type of therapy, hospital or outpatient, it is rather an ideal complement. It seeks to prevent the appearance of the disease or make it much more benign, shorten its evolution, facilitate its resolution and avoid its complications; It stimulates the defense systems and the regulation mechanisms of the organism. It can be administered to patients of any age and is free of any toxic effect, it has no side effects. The globules can be administered to patients of any age, in children under 12 months it is recommended to dilute the globules in a little water and administer in the bottle. The tablets are recommended from seven years of age. The drops are recommended for children over 12 years of age because they contain alcohol. Use the drops with caution in pediatric patients and/or with hypersensitivity to alcohol and/or with gastritis and/or alcoholism due to the fact that they contain alcohol. Use the tablets with caution in patients with hypersensitivity or intolerance to lactose. All homeopathic products are free of any toxic effect, it has no side effects. Never return the globules, tablets, or drops that have been touched by hand to the original bottle and always avoid contact of the cap or dropper with saliva and other sources of contamination of the product.
Store the oils in a dark and cool place at a temperature not exceeding 25ºC.
Jewelry Care: Avoid contact with lotions, soaps, nail polish, corrosive chemicals such as acids. It is not recommended to bathe the body, or enter the pool, or the sea with the jewel on. Don't sleep with her. Clean it with a soft cloth.